Formerly known as the Japan Trip, the name of the trip has been changed to emphasize our purpose, which is to focus on the spirit of Nuido, the way of Japanese embroidery.
This time, we are teaching more classes than usual, which allows more opportunity to enjoy the atmosphere of Kurenai-Kai, our main school in Japan. We hope to welcome a number of participants from Australia and New Zealand, who are a lot closer in distance to Japan than to Atlanta.
In response to interest expressed by a number of people, we are now holding Phase X and Bead Class as well as Teachers Class and Advanced Class.
For more details, please click here.
Registration and Deposit for the Trip
Please register with a non-refundable deposit of $300.00 US. PLEASE REMEMBER that this trip is on a first come, first serve basis. When the number of participants reaches the maximum, the registration will be closed. The rest of the payment, $3,650.00, will be charged to your credit card in July 2016. Please make sure that the expiration date of the credit card on your registration form is after July 2016.
- Taking only 1 class (instead of 2): $700 deduction
- Taking bead Class (3 days): $300 additional
Payment for the Trip
The total cost of the trip is $3,950 US. The fee includes the followings:
- Tuition for two classes (Advanced Class (or Phase X) and Teachers Class)
- Hotel accommodation in Chiba and Kyoto
- Most of transportation within Japan
- Most meals
- Tickets to exhibits/attractions
It does NOT include:
- Embroidery materials (silk fabric, threads, etc.) for the class
- Bead Class tuition, if you decide to choose this option instead of going on trip to Kyoto
Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance to you. We look forward to hearing from you all!