We are excited to announce that our eBooks are available now! You can transfer copy-protected eBooks (Adobe DRM) from your personal computer to unlimited number of devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android tablets & phones etc (Kindle is not supported. Click here for list of supported devices). This is the same eBook technology used by Google, Barnes & Noble, Sony, Kobo, and Lulu. Also, you can organize your eBooks into a custom library and annotate pages. Devices need to be Authorized with Adobe ID via Adobe Digital Editions.
Product Service Guarantee
- -Free evaluation sample is available to enable you to “try before you buy”. If you have not tested our free eBook sample from our store please do so before you place your order to ensure fitness for purpose of the product you are ordering. Please note that products purchased that are downloadable are NOT refundable. Click here to try free eBook sample.
- -You can download for unlimited times.
- -Our friendly tech support will help until you properly install our downloadable product. Standard download procedure: Getting Started with eBook
- -In case the standard procedure does not work for you, our tech support will generate PDF file on your behalf and forwarded it to you. How to request help
- -For technical support, please contact us at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Please read the instruction thoroughly.
Click here for full instruction.
Do not download the file (URLLink.acsm) to your mobile device directly. AFTER you generated the eBook through Adobe Digital Editions installed on PC or MAC, you will then become able to transfer the eBook to your mobile device. URLLink.acsm is like a ticket to download PDF to your computer.
You will receive unlimited downloads. However, you only need to download URLLink.acsm once as file will be stored in your computer. If you fail to generate, you only have to click the downloaded URLLink.acsm to try again. Usually, the file will be stored in folder configured in your PC or MAC.
Please feel ease to try as you will receive support until you will be able to view the eBook on your mobile device. If you need support, please contact us.